St. Croix Vacation Rental Frequently Asked Questions

Answers to your questions about Enjoy St. Croix rentals

Q: Do I need a passport to go to St. Croix if I'm a U.S. Citizen?

A: No, you do not need a passport to visit St. Croix. It is a U.S. Territory therefore, you are not really leaving the country.

Q: Is it safe to drink the water?

A: Yes, the water in town and most hotels is safe to drink. If you have any doubts, just ask the server wether or not the water is safe to drink where you are at. Although the water here is safe to drink, your body may not be use to something in the water here. So for your own safety and peace of mind we recommend drinking bottled water ANY TIME you leave your home country, especially when traveling to tropical climates.

Q: What Should I Bring to St. Croix?

A: You don't need to bring much to enjoy your time here in St. Croix. Just the bare necessities. We recommend bringing casual, loose fitting clothes, plenty of sunblock, and of course, your bathing suit. Now, just kick back and relax..

Ford Real Estate Vacation Rentals - Donna Ford

Physical Address: 2006 Eastern Suburb Ste 3 Christiansted, St. Croix 00820 Mailing Address: PO Box 26160 GBS - St. Croix, USVI Virgin Islands 00824-2160 Phone: (340) 778-8782 or (800-496-7379) Email: donnaford.fordrealestate@gmail.com